Friday, March 6, 2009

Prayers Needed (4)


Grisel and Griselita: Last year Grisel´s husband abandoned her and her daughter. As you can imagine, it has been a very difficult time for them both. Last December she came to my house and I was blessed to be able to lead her to Christ. She is now attending my church and growing spiritually in her relationship with the Lord. However, because it´s a Baptist church and she grew up Catholic she feels she´s betraying Catholicism. I´m trying to teach her that what I´m teaching her is the Bible and about a relationship with Christ not religion. Her family also doesn´t accept her changing churches. Pray for strength and obedience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grisel! No lo puedo creer. Estoy tratando de encontrarte pero no estas en MSN ahorita.

Grisel contactame cuando puedas, por favor.